Sunday, February 16, 2014

Screencasting


I recently felt the need to create a screencast to help one of my students understand the steps to follow in creating a blogroll in Blogger.  Previously I had always found already created Youtube videos sufficient and didn't see any reason to "reinvent the wheel."

However,  I thought that this time I would try creating my own screencast through a free took called Screencastomatic since I wanted to personalize the screencast using examples the student was familiar with.

I was surprised to find the recorder exceptionally easy to use and will consider using it more in the future.  I think that instead of  or in addition to writing out a long list of steps to follow in my future syllabi, I may start creating more screencasts.  

I think that seeing a screencast may be a useful enhancement for the learners in my course.  I'm definitely going to look at the upcoming mods in my course to see if some screencasts might be helpful.

3 comments:

artikel bisnis said...

Good post. I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Bisnis online 2014

Jesica Paul said...

Nowadays, most of the businesses rely on cloud based CRM tool to power their business process. They want to access the business from anywhere and anytime. In such scenarios, salesforce CRM will ensure massive advantage to the business owners. Salesforce Training in Chennai

kovalan Jayamurugan said...

Thanks for your informative article on cloud technology. Salesforce Training in Chennai