Friday, August 22, 2008

Time Management Tools


Vicki Davis has posted a very useful list and description of what she calls "the fab five of time management." She explains how to make handy widgets such as Remember the Milk even more helpful by tweaking them. Her fab five free tools for time management include Remember the Milk, Jott (no longer free), Google Calendar, Timebridge, and iGoogle. Since I use iGoogle as my home page for getting organized, her suggestions will definitely help me with time management. At the moment I have the ToDo widget on my iGoogle page and I've signed up for Remember the Milk to see how it differs.

1 comment:

even said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Time management tools

Best rgs
David